10.05.2008

nail&spa.

Aloha! Thanks to my sister-in-law I found a new dope nail salon, T&D Nails & Spa! They are brand spankin' new only 4 months old, owned by husband Henry and wife Tina. But let me tell you, this salon is brand new and it looks very boutiqueish but the prices are AMAZINGLY REASONABLE! Henry tells me they are all about PAMPERING, yup they are, all Pedicures are minimum 45 minutes or more! Yes it was soooooo relaxing! I got the Deluxe Classic Pedicure which comes with a Paraffin Treatment for only $32! Another great thing is that they only hire those with 10 years or more experience!! Yes, now we can have some peace of mind. Oh-wait forgot to tell you they offer group specials: 4-6 people: 10% off for the full service. My girls and I already planned our next trip to T&D, located in Aiea across from Circuit City, next to 7-Eleven call them for more info: 808.486.8822.



oOOooo Nail Art!


OPI Nail Polish Heaven!

Hi Henry!!!